Here About :
Animal Care & Pets Brain Training For Dogs Cat spraying no more Keeping the Cat Spray at Bay Housetrain any dog Fix Dog Behavior Problems! REAL FOOD FOR YOUR DOGS Dog Food Secrets Learn Horseback Riding Domestic pet care Rearing pigeon for race Fish Bait Recipes Breeding Bunnies Dog Training Videos more about Pets here
More here :
If your cat is peeing outside the litter box or spraying everywhere then these 9 steps will help you get to the bottom of the problem and help you stop your cat peeing everywhere.
Cats who urinate everywhere, who choose not to use their litter tray or are spraying on the couch or on your bed either have a severe stress problem or underlying medical condition.
It is also a very stressful thing for us as owners to deal with.
Use an enzyme spray to clean up properly:
Working through these 9 steps will help you work out what the cause of peeing everywhere is and work out how to stop your cat spraying everywhere.
1. why do cats spray – to mark their terratory
2. figure out if spraying vs urination – spraying is urinating against vertical surfaces (like the couch) and urinating involves squatting and urinating on horizontal surfaces
3. make sure no underlying medical problem – cystitis, stones, bladder tumor, arthritis, diabetes, kidney disease – these can either cause an increase in urine production or make it hard for your cat to use their litter box
4. make sure they are neutered – neutered cats have a reduced marking drive
5. reduce their stress levels – stress is a huge cause of spraying
6. litter tray management – number, type, cleaning frequency, litter type
7. move either tray or food bowl to spot where they repeatedly urinate
8. proper cleanup – using the wrong thing can make the problem worse
9. avoid these things – negative reinforcement, deterrent sprays, use ammonia cleaning products
Working your way through these steps should get your cat using their litter box again or stop them spraying everywhere.
reduce your cats stress:
cystitis in cats:
arthritis symptoms + treatment:
Get your free copy of my weight and diet calculator to work out how much your dog or cat should weigh, how much to feed them and how many treats they should get every day:
Connect with me:
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Music from Jukedeck – create your own at
The information provided on the Our Pets Health YouTube channel is not a substitute for the examination, assessment and advice given in person by a suitably qualified veterinary surgeon. The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animal of any species.
for more information head over to OurPetsHealth.com